Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. The store sells liturgical vestments via the Internet.
2. All prices are gross (the VAT included).
3. Orders are carried out by the company:
Tax Identification No. PL593-240-29-00
4. By placing an order with the Internet store the Buyer accepts principles of sale arising from these rules.
1. When placing an order all boxes should be filled in.
2. After an order has been placed, the Buyer is sent an e-mail containing a confirmation link through which the Buyer confirms the placed order. The above-mentioned e-mail contains also all data provided when placing the order and the list of all ordered products.
3. Orders that have not been confirmed will not be carried out.
4. The Buyer will be informed by e-mail if products are unavailable at the moment and an order cannot be fulfilled. If a part of an order is unavailable, the Buyer will be informed about the order status and will make a decision on a further action (partial fulfilment, giving up the purchase).
5. An order is carried out within 2 to 20 working days of the date of order confirmation. The store will contact the Buyer to make individual arrangements if the period of order fulfilment may be extended.
Modes of Payment
1. The buyer can choose one of the following modes of payment:
- eService system (payments by payment cards)
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- PayPal (payments via paypal account or payment cards)
- Bank transfer
2. Bank transfer data:
Account IBAN: PL84 1140 2004 0000 3112 0074 8319
Account IBAN: PL61 1140 2004 0000 3012 0189 9590
Account IBAN: PL51 1140 2004 0000 3112 0189 9624
Account holder: Rafal Lopusinski
BIC / SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
Bank name: BRE Bank SA
3. Please state your order of number in the title transfer.
1. Goods are sent by courier
Exception: Brazil, Mexico and Chile - regular/pririty mail.
2. Shipment costs depend on the quantity of ordered products and country of destination. Cost of shipment can check in basket
3. Shipment costs are borne by the Buyer.
4. The store offers delivery of ordered products around the world.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ARS SACRA, 30-go Stycznia 35A, 83-110 Tczew, Poland, phone +48 531 119 839, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form (click here), but it is not obligatory.
3. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your with-drawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has ex-pired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCEPTIONS: We don't accept returns cassocks, moz-zettas and cinctures for cassock because these products are made to the individual sizes.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To: ARS SACRA, 30-go Stycznia 35A, 83-110 Tczew, Poland, email: email@example.com
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate."
Download please click here
1. The store reserves the right to make amendments to the Rules.
2. In any matters that have not been provided in these Rules, appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and other generally binding legal regulations should apply accordingly.