This policy defines the rules for storage and access to information on the devices you using cookies , to achieve the electronic services requested by the user , the ARS SACRA based in Demlin 39 G 83-209 Demlin, Poland.
- Administrator - ARS SACRA is based in Demlin ( 83-209 ) , st. Demlin 39 G, Poland, NIP: PL5932402900 , Identification Number: 220 723 432 , which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in user devices .
- Cookies - means the computer data , in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the Web Site.
- Custom Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service .
- External Cookies - Cookies is published by the partners Administrator via the Service.
- Service - means a website or web application that runs website administrator , working in domains chasubles.eu, chasuble.eu, producerofvestments.com, liturgical-vestments.com, vestments.eu.
- The device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the Service.
- User - the entity on whose behalf in accordance with the Rules and laws can be provided electronically or services to which the contract may be concluded for the provision of electronic services .
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator devices are safe for the user. In particular, this route is not possible to penetrate the User Equipment viruses or other unwanted software or malware . These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and customize the service to each user individually . Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the storage time of the Device and the assigned value .
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies :
- Session Cookies : These are stored on the user's device and remain there until the end of the browser session . The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices . The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information of the user's device .
- Persistent cookies : These are stored on the user's device and remain there until you delete them . Ending a session of the browser or device off does not delete them from the device user. The mechanism does not allow persistent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information of the user's device .
3. You have the ability to restrict or disable cookies access to your device . If you use this option, the use of the Site will be possible , in addition to the functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which cookies are used
a. configuration service
i) improve the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Web Site;
ii ) identify the device 's Service and its location and properly display a website tailored to their individual needs ;
iii ) storing the settings chosen by the user and personalize the user interface , for example, in the language or region of origin of the user ;
iv ) to capture the history of visited pages on the site for the recommendation of contents ;
v) the size of the font , web design , etc.
b. User authentication on the site and ensure user sessions on the site
i) maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in ), so that user does not have on every page in the Service re- enter your login and password ;
ii) the correct configuration of selected functions of the Service , allowing in particular the authentication of browser session ;
iii ) optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator .
c. Processes required for full website functionality
i) improve the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Site . In particular , these files allow us to understand the basic parameters of the user's device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs ;
ii) the correct handling of the affiliate program , allowing in particular the verification of sources redirects users to the Internet Service.
d. Remember the location of the user
i) the correct configuration of selected functions of the Service , allowing in particular the alignment of the information provided to the user , taking into account its location.
e. Analysis and testing and auditing audience
i) to create anonymous statistics to help you understand how to use the Service Users of the Site , which can improve their structure and content.
f. Advertising services
i) adaptation presented by the Website advertising services and third party products ;
g. Ensure the safety and reliability of service
a. Presentation of multimedia content on the websites of the Service, which are taken from an external website :
i) www.vimeo.com [ administator cookies : Vimeo , LLC. based in the U.S. ]
ii ) www.youtube.com [ Administrator cookie: Google Inc., based in the U.S. ]
iii ) www.wrzuta.pl [ Administrator Cookies : Free4Fresh Sp. of o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw ]
b. The collection of general and anonymous data via static analysis tools :
i ) Google Analytics [ Administrator cookie: Google Inc., based in the U.S. ]
ii ) Gemius Traffic [ Administrator cookies : Gemius with headquarters in Warsaw ]
iii ) Stat24 [ Administrator Cookies : Redefine Sp . of o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw ]
c. Serve ads tailored to your preferences using the tools of internet advertising :
i) Google Adsense [ Administrator cookie: Google Inc., based in the U.S. ]
ii ) Ad Network [ Administrator Cookies : Internet Media House net SA in Warsaw ]
iii ) AdTaily Advertising Network [ Administrator cookies : AdTaily Sp . of o.o based in Krakow ]
d. Login to the site using your account on another site :
i) Facebook Connect [ Administrator cookies : Facebook Inc., based in the U.S. or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland ]
ii ) Google [ Administrator cookie: Google Inc., based in the U.S. ]
iii ) LinkedIn [ Administrator Cookies : LinkedIn Ireland Limited registered in Ireland ]
iV ) Paypal [ administrators cookies : PayPal (Europe) S.à rl & Cie, SCA , based in Luxembourg , Inc. or PayPal . based in the U.S. ]
e. The use of interactive features in order to popularize the site using social networking sites :
i) twitter.com [ Administrator cookies : Twitter Inc. . based in the U.S. ]
ii ) plus.google.com [ Administrator cookie: Google Inc., based in the U.S. ]
iii ) Facebook.com [ Administrator cookies : Facebook Inc., based in the U.S. or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland ]
iv ) nk.pl [ Administrator Cookies : Our Class Sp. of o.o. based in Wroclaw ]
v ) LinkedIn.com [ Administrator Cookies : LinkedIn Ireland Limited registered in Ireland ]
vi) chce.to [ Administrator Cookies : chce.to Ltd. based in Gdansk ]
vii) Pinterest [ Administrator cookies : Pinterest , Inc. . based in the U.S. ]
f. To present an opinion on the Service website , which are taken from an external website :
i) opineo.pl [ Administrator Cookies : Opineo Sp. of o.o. based in Wroclaw ]
ii ) ceneo.pl [ Administrator cookies : Allegro Group Ltd. with its registered office in Poznań ]
g. Use functions to facilitate communication via the Service , which are taken from an external website :
i) skype.com [ Administrator cookies : Microsoft Corporation, USA ]
IV. Possible to determine the conditions of storage or access for Cookies
1. You can freely and at any time to change your cookie settings , the conditions of storage and access the cookies to the user's device . Changing the settings referred to in the preceding sentence , you may make through the web browser settings , or by using the service configuration . These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform them whenever posting on the unit 's Cookies . Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings ( browser) .
2. You may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser that you are using .