Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ARS SACRA, 30-go Stycznia 35A,83-110 Tczew, Poland, phone +48 531 119 839, email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form (click here), but it is not obligatory.
3. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your with-drawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has ex-pired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCEPTIONS: We don't accept returns cassocks, mozzettas and cinctures for cassock because these products are made to the individual sizes.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To: ARS SACRA, 30-go Stycznia 35A,83-110 Tczew, Poland, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate."
Download please click here
1. All products offered in the store are brand-new.
2. In order to lodge a complaint the Buyer should login to account click here, fill form and send back purchased products
3. If the complaint is accepted, the store replaces the product subject to the complaint with a defect-free one by sending it to the Buyer at its own expense.
4. If the replacement specified in point 4 is impossible (e.g. because of exhausted stock), the store will, at the discretion of the Buyer, offer another available product or return money to the Buyer.
5. Complaints concerning mechanical damage of products and/or shipment occurred in transport will be considered provided that a damage report has been drawn up in the presence of a product deliverer at the time of product delivery.
6. Complaints will be considered within 5 working days. The time limit for carrying out the complaint procedure depends on the type of reported damage.